Re: [Xen-devel] Xen4.2 S3 regression?

Fantastic!

Initial tests are very good, with this dma_msi_ack modification.

I've been able to get past the ahci stall, and run through ~10 suspend
/ resume cycles with this fix.
Additional tests are warranted, and I'll run through an automated
sleep / wake script I have to make sure this fix holds over time.

Thanks for this.

Ben