[Xen-devel] How to add spice build with qemu-xen

Sometime ago I proposed a patch to build spice and/or other things into qemu-xen (autoconf: add variable for pass arbitrary options to qemu upstream) but it was not condisered the right way to solve the problem. Now qemu upstream is more mature for use with xen (xen 4.3 and qemu 1.3), there is already spice support in xl and qxl will be added too, I think it would be good to have the possibility to build it with spice.
How do you think we can do?
Thanks for any reply.