Re: [Xen-devel] Hello from Yiming

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 10:29:26 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 10:30:05 +0000

Yiming, there were a couple of talks on this subject at XenSummit (see http://xen.org/xensummit/xs12na_talks/agenda.html). You should be able to find contacts from the presentation. There is also ErlangOnXen.org, but I don't know teh guy who is working on it
Regards
Lars