[Xen-devel] PVH update....

Hi Guys,

Well, I've all my xen patches ready, but in final testing, the dom0
doesn't boot in PVH mode. Without debugger, it's hard to debug. So I
added kdb to it, and it boots fine. So back to debugging without kdb.
Unfortunately, it's hanging badly during boot that printk's won't work
either. I am able to boot in PV mode and boot PV/PVH/HVM guests. so
hopefully, it's just one issue.

Anyways, JFYI. Darn software, last 10% takes forever.. :) :) ....

Thanks,
Mukesh