Re: [Xen-devel] xen-netback notify DomU to send ARP.

ä 2013å01æ14æ 22:24, Jan Beulich åé:
On 14.01.13 at 14:39, Jason Luan <luanjianhai@xxxxxxx> wrote:
ä 2013å01æ14æ 20:16, Ian Campbell åé:
On Sun, 2013-01-13 at 01:51 +0000, Jason Luan wrote:
Hi Ian,
    The patch only notify around peer how to reach it when network
circumstance changed.
I don't know what's  wrong about the patch (the new feature isn't
proper or the patch have other problem)?
I think the main remaining concern is Jan's regarding what effect this
patch will have upon the various existing netfront's out in the wild.

Have you considered the behaviour of various distro kernels, and the
pvops and classic-Xen trees?
Because the patch fix intern bug of oracle bug queue, I have test some
netfontends( v2.6.32, v2.6.39 and
the latest kernel of Ubuntu 1104 ) on variable netbackend ( v2.6.18,
v2.6.32 and v2.6.39) for more time, no
other issue be found.

But i don't test classic-xen trees, i will test for whole day at tomorrow.
... and Windows and *BSD and Solaris and who knows what else.

I have tested the issue on Window, Windows don't occur other issue (but Window will don't send ARP) and run good. I don't test the issue on *BSD and Solaris. Do you suggest that i do some test on BSD and Solaris?

Jan

Thanks,
Jason