Re: [Xen-devel] [XenARM] [Community Review] Mirage Incubation Project Proposal

Goswin,

I posted on all three xen.org developer lists, as I always do for governance related items. However, I remember a conversation with Anil the project lead stating that he follows the Xen ARM work and that this is of interest to Mirage. I will let Anil respond. Whether it works on ARM now is a different question.

Maybe we should add a paragragraph related to ARM to the project proposal to clarify.

Best Regards
Lars