Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.3 development update, and stock-taking

On 18/01/13 09:50, Roger Pau Monne wrote:
* openvswitch toostack integration
    owner: roger@citrix
    prognosis: ?
    status: Sample script posted by Bastian ("[RFC] openvswitch support
script")
I have no experience with Open vSwitch, so if some with more experience
wants to take on this I would appreciate it. It should just be a matter
of adding a hotplug script.
OK -- well shall I take your name off and call this "poor"?  That would
put it on the list of "at-risk" features for which we would ask for
volunteers.
Maybe we can try to engage Bastian to contribute a more complete script,
that includes support for HVM domains.

OK -- I think I'll note this down, and then when we come to do the "what to do about things not going to make it", we can talk about it.

 -George