Re: [Xen-devel] Moving xen*.hg to git

Hi Ian,

On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 4:18 AM, Ian Campbell <ian.campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I added the symlink on xenbits and it seems to work now. Following the
> pattern I saw in qemu-xen-unstable.git I also added a post-update hook
> to call update-server-info (by renaming the post-update.sample which
> does exactly this).

There is still an issue for http://xenbits.xen.org/git-http/xen.git
since the last commit I can get is:

commit c23ea051ccee613e668b2a87817d49a28215ac8b
Author: Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Tue Feb 5 15:47:41 2013 +0000

    xen: enable stubdom on a per arch basis

Maybe run a git-update-server-info and make sure post-update is
executed for the next push.

Thanks for your work,
--
William