Re: [Xen-devel] how to know which file a memory page belongs to?

At 14:47 -0400 on 18 Mar (1363618031), ?????? wrote:
> Hi, all,
>
> I'm a student. I want to use Xen to do some test about the relationship
> between memory and file in virtual machine.
> In domain 0 or Xen, how can I know which file (in domain X) a memory page
> belongs to?

Xen only allows dom0 to map domX's memory; to decide what file domX
associates a page with, you'll need some code that can find and
understand the kernel datastructures in domX's memory.  Have a look at
https://code.google.com/p/vmitools/ as a starting point.

Cheers,

Tim.