[Xen-devel] Xen 4.3 related documents - these need review and improvement in the coming weeks

Hi everybody,

as part of the document day, I created Xen 4.3 related documents and Ian & George covered a few others. Please have a look and start adding to them.

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Category:Xen_4.3 - all Xen 4.3 related documents

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Release_Features - has undegone major surgery and will need review. There are also still a few TODO's and in some cases we have to decide whether a feature is experimental or tech preview

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_4.3_Feature_List - needs detail and needs to be aligned with what is in and out

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_4.3_Man_Pages - links will be broken until http://xenbits.xen.org/docs/4.3-testing is created. If there are any new documents, I need to know

Feel free to add to these as needed (or reply to this thread).

Regards
Lars