Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.3 related documents - these need review and improvement in the coming weeks

>>> On 29.04.13 at 19:08, Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Release_Features - has undegone major
> surgery and will need review. There are also still a few TODO's and in
> some cases we have to decide whether a feature is experimental or tech
> preview

I fixed what was obvious, but I wonder where the OVMF/Tianocore
line originates from: This was disabled in 4.2 (as it didn't build except
with one specific gcc version iirc), and I didn't see its state change
in -unstable. And in any event - afaict - this is at best experimental.

Jan