Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.3 development update RC2 imminent

>>> On 21.05.13 at 10:13, Tim Deegan <tim@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>> > Jan,
>> >
>> > Given that Keir hasn't weighed in on this, and you are the RTC
>> > maintainer, can you please make an executive decision and check in a
>> > fix of some kind -- either reverting RTC or applying the recent patch
>> > series fixes?
>> >
>> > Whatever the solution is we need to start to get it tested as early as
>> > possible.
>>
>> I'm not strongly opinionated on this one, but agree that either way it has
>> to be before RC2.
>
> In that case, I think Jan's word goes, as x86 maintainer -- we should push
> ahead with the rest of that series.   Was there anything left in it
> that needed review?

You went through the series already, which resulted in the one
dropped patch. While you didn't specifically reply with a
Reviewed-by, I still took this as enough of a review to commit
without further tags. In the even that it would still turn out we
need to revert, these three extra patches will make the revert
not much more cumbersome than it already would have been.

Jan