Re: [Xen-devel] tools/misc/xencov.c: build failure on NetBSD

Christoph Egger <chegger <at> amazon.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> tools/misc/xencov.c fails to build.
> NetBSD does not have MAP_LOCKED.
>
> Christoph

I wanted to test 4.3 on NetBSD but ended up with this problem too... In fact
this happened before in other parts of the code...
http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2012-06/msg00576.html

I guess this would fix it...

#ifdef __NetBSD__
/* MAP_LOCKED is Linux specific. MAP_WIRED is NetBSD's equivalent. */
#define MAP_LOCKED MAP_WIRED
#endif

Sadly I came across another error, still searching if it was already posted,
otherwise I will!