Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] xen forum

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 11:14 PM, Gordan Bobic <gordan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So stop accepting emailed bug reports. If somebody emails one, tell them to
> create a bugzilla account and file it there. If that is too hard, they
> clearly don't care about the bug enough. It's no better or worse a filtering
> system than seeing who is going to bother bumping an email thread if it gets
> missed.

OK, seriously dude -- who are you to come around here and tell us how
to run things?

You are not a developer in our project, and you do not know what it's
like to develop Xen.  You are therefore not in a position to be
telling us what the best solution is for us

We do appreciate having the user perspective, so thank you for sharing
with you your opinion on the e-mail bug reporting.  We will take it
into consideration as we move forward.

 -George