Re: [Xen-devel] Overview of the Xen programme

On Sat, 2013-05-25 at 09:44 +0800, Jie Ping Quek wrote:

>    Is there any site that provide the whole flow of the xen source
> code and how it works in term of the source code?

As far as I know there is only the source itself and the standard tools
which you have available on Unix/Linux system such as grep and cscope
(or the tags software of your choice).

You may find http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Asking_Xen_Devel_Questions useful
in framing your questions for the list in the future.

Ian.