[Xen-devel] Latest Arndale Xen, dom0 kernel stuck on ASIX mac.

Hi,

I was trying to update my Xen version and noticed I needed to use a
newer dom0 kernel too ( took the one from Julien's arndale branch ). I
got both and compiled them but I can't get the new kernel to boot. It
keeps getting stuck at ( attached the whole boot log too ):

asix 1-3.2.4:1.0 (unregistered net_device): invalid hw address, using random
asix 1-3.2.4:1.0 eth0: register 'asix' at usb-12110000.usb-3.2.4, ASIX
AX88772 USB 2.0 Ethernet, d2:a5:dc:ad:09:b5

I tried setting another mac address in u-boot as stated on the wiki,
one starting with '00:16:3e:...' but without result.

So I was wondering if anyone ran into the same issue yet? The kernel
getting stuck seemingly because of a mac address?

Also I noticed that even using saveenv u-boot isn't keeping my changes
to ethaddr and usbethaddr after a reboot. I'm using U-Boot
2013.01.-rc1-00001-g30dd996 (Apr 29 2013 - 11:09:40) for ARNDALE5250
which still seems to be the one the Linaro guide says to use. Is this
a bug in u-boot?

Thanks,
Sander