Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.2.2 / fixed vanilla kernel 3.7.10 / GPLPV r956 passes my torture test

> Hello,
>
> this is to report that Xen 4.2.2 (from Gentoo), a fixed 3.7.10 vanilla kernel
> and
> GPLPV r956 has passed my quite intensive torture test. I stopped it after 49
> hours.

Thanks for the feedback. If you feel like doing some more testing, the latest
commit includes a very experimental tmem driver that does write-through caching
on the pagefile. The only real testing I've done is applying 100+ updates on a
brand new 2008R2 install on a DomU with an unrealistically small 384mb of
memory assigned, but it did get a reasonable hit rate. I haven't had a chance
to do much more testing than that though.

Let me know before you test as the very latest commit has had even less testing
and was reporting a tmem error somewhere that I haven't had a chance to follow
up.

James