Re: [Xen-devel] Kernel panic in pin_pagetable_pfn

>>> Joe Cao <JCao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 06/18/13 3:13 PM >>>
>static void pin_pagetable_pfn(unsigned cmd, unsigned long pfn)
>{
        >struct mmuext_op op;
        >op.cmd = cmd;
        >op.arg1.mfn = pfn_to_mfn(pfn);
        >if (HYPERVISOR_mmuext_op(&op, 1, NULL, DOMID_SELF))
                >BUG();
>}

This is almost certainly associated with some hypervisor messages, which may
help you
debugging this.

>The complete kernel log is attached below.  We noticed we don't see this panic
>with
>2.6.32 kernel.  But we'd like to keep with the 2.6.27 kernel if possible.
>Does anyone
>know if there's a patch that can fix this problem?

With this old a kernel you're unlikely to get much help, so you'll need to do
some
debugging on your own and/or go through the respective changes between the
known non-working and known working kernel versions.

Jan