Re: [Xen-devel] [help] How to install xen with my own kernel on grub2?

Hi Meng,
Grub2 script checks the Xen options of each Linux kernel's configuration file under /boot. If no such config, it won't create the relative entry.
You can have a look at the 20_linux_xen script under /etc/grub.d/ to get more details.

Thank you very for your advice!  I does not find the config as you said.
Anyway I write a menuentry manually and now it seems to work.

but then when I try to start xend, an error come out as:

  File "/usr/sbin/xend", line 36, in <module>
    from xen.xend.server import SrvDaemon
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/xen/xend/server/SrvDaemon.py", line 20, in <module>
    import xen.lowlevel.xc
ImportError: libxenctrl.so.4.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I think my steps to install xen is right. Google says that it's something wrong with lib64.

I never meet this error before in CentOS. Do you have any ideas?