Re: [Xen-devel] [help] How to install xen with my own kernel on grub2?

Thank you very for your advice!  I does not find the config as you said.

That's why grub2 script cannot create the correct entry. You need to copy the .config file to /boot and rename it to config-yourKernelVersion.
If there is still no grub entry to that kernel, it means your configuration of the kernel does not have "Xen supported as domain 0".

Meng