[Xen-devel] Fwd: Xen Project User Summit looking for Xen/ARM talk

Per Stefano's suggestion, I am forwarding this email to xen-devel,
since a number of Xen on ARM folks hang out here as well:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Russ Pavlicek <russell.pavlicek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 12:24 PM
Subject: Xen Project User Summit looking for Xen/ARM talk
To: xen-arm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Greetings,

I'd really like to see someone talk about Xen on ARM at the Xen
Project User Summit in New Orleans in September.  Unfortunately, I
still haven't seen a submission on that subject come in yet.

This is your golden opportunity to talk about Xen on ARM: futures,
features, uses, etc.

The Call for Participation for the Xen Project User Summit closes next
week on July 26.  If you have a Xen on ARM story to tell, please tell
us about it.  If you are not sure if it is a story worth telling,
contact me directly and I will try to give you some guidance.

You can find the CFP information here:

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-north-america/program/xen-project-user-summit

There's only a week left, so please submit soon!

Thanks and I hope to see you in New Orleans!

Russ Pavlicek
Xen Project Evangelist