Re: [Xen-devel] Bug: Limitation of <=2GB RAM in domU persists with 4.3.0

Attached are the logs (loglvl=all) and configs for 2GB (working) and 8GB (screen corruption + domU crash + sometimes dom0 crashing with it).

I can see in the xl-dmesg log in 8GB case that there is memory remapping going on to allow for the lowmem MMIO hole, but it doesn't seem to help.

I will get a Linux VM up and running tomorrow and get a comparison of domU BARs vs. e820 map.