Re: [Xen-devel] Where is the struct libxl__event_list

On Sun, 2013-07-28 at 20:54 +0800, yvxiang wrote:
> Hi, Dario:
>      I try to apply your patch of  "libxl: introduce
> libxl_domain_move_memory"  to xen-4.1.2.

I very much doubt this patch was against 4.1.2 therefore it is
unrealistic to expect it to backport without some other changes.

Since this is a development (RFC, even) patch you will need to run it
against the development branch of the hypervisor.

Ian.