Re: [Xen-devel] How can I get the output information of DBGOUT?

On Mon, 2013-07-29 at 04:29 +0000, GaoYi wrote:

>    I am trying to debug the e1000 driver on xen. However, I have no
> idea about printing messages for e1000.c. I found some functions use
> the macro DBGOUT. I wonder how to get the messages of this macro.

If you are talking about the DBGOUT in qemu/hw/e1000.c then by looking
at the code it seems like they come out on qemu's stderr, which libxl
redirects into a file under /var/log/xen/. You will need to set
debugflags to include the class of message which you are interested in
as well.

Ian.