Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 18586: regressions - trouble: broken/fail/pass

>>> On 22.07.13 at 23:05, Ian Campbell <ian.campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, 2013-07-22 at 20:39 +0100, xen.org wrote:
>> flight 18586 xen-unstable real [real]
>> http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~xensrcts/logs/18586/
>>
>> Regressions :-(
>>
>> Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
>> including tests which could not be run:
>>  test-amd64-i386-rhel6hvm-intel  7 redhat-install          fail REGR. vs.
>> 18466
>
> This guy failed 18585, 18586 and here. Looks like it may not be a random
> failure. Most stuff in the set of commits under test is ARM stuff, apart
> from:
>         3eb2149 VT-d: enable for multi-vector MSI
>         e36e07b x86: fix cache flushing condition in map_pages_to_xen()
>         915a59f x86/time: Update wallclock in shared info when altering
> domain time offset

I'm very certain that this is the problem fixed by the patch at
http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2013-07/msg01658.html;
I had hoped that the patch would have got acked (and perhaps
even applied) during my 2 week vacation, but neither of the
two happened. As I'll have to send out pings for pending patches
anyway, I'll include that one too.

Jan