Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 18784: regressions - trouble: broken/fail/pass

Jan Beulich writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 18784: regressions -
trouble: broken/fail/pass"):
> So I want and booted the very kernel supposedly used there

Thanks for investigating.

> So - do we need to support this kind of a buggy kernel

No.

The test system has its own kernel branch which it subjects to a push
gate, to try to stop kernel regressions from causing the rest of our
tests to be blocked.

But, looking at it, the source branch for that push gate is still a
branch of Jeremy's.

I would be happy to change it to something else.  However, Linus's
linux tip is probably not suitable as you can see that its own tests
in my system report regressions.  (Also, is it a fast forward from
Jeremy's branch?)

If you point me at something else to use as input to the push gate I
would be happy to use that.

Thanks,
Ian.