Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 18838: regressions - FAIL

Jan Beulich writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 18838: regressions -
FAIL"):
> On 29.08.13 at 17:08, Ian Jackson <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > NB that I think this test was using the previous kernel.  I got a push
> > in osstest for the change to use 3.10.y as the baseline, so that will
> > start to be used now.
>
> Odd thing is that according to the logs it was already using a
> 3.10.9+ kernel, despite that Linux side push not having
> happened until an hour or two ago.

Ah, I confess I didn't actually check.  The test report you see for
the Linux tree is not relevant because it was just a "baseline" test -
since the tester had never previously tested anything for that 3.10.y
push gate.

> But anyway - we'll see if the next run is any better...

Yes.

Ian.