Re: [Xen-devel] cpuidle and un-eoid interrupts at the local apic

Am 05.09.2013 03:45, schrieb Zhang, Yang Z:
Hi Thimo

Did you see this issue if and only if HVM guest running? If yes, can you try to
isolate the dom0 VCPUs and HVM guest's VCPUs? For example, pin all dom0's VCPUs
to some PCPUs and pin all HVM guest's VCPUs to the remain PCPUs.
I have both, PV guests and HVM guests. I've tried to shutdown all the HVM guests and use only PV guests, problem is still there. I did not try the other way, only HVM guests, because this is a production system and the PV guests are needed.

BTW: you didn't try the device pass-through when the issue occurs?
I am not using device pass-through.

Best regards
  Thimo