Re: [Xen-devel] Xen, MCFG acpi table and E820 address map

[Santosh Jodh] I was not trying ignore your response, sorry if it came across
like that. I was simply trying to explain reason for my original email. It's
great to know Xen already handles this and look forward to dom0 fix going in as
well.

> And a remark to your mail response style - please try to set up your mail
> client such that it properly quotes the original text. The way you did your
> without first re-reading most of what was already said.
[Santosh Jodh] Does this work better?