[Xen-devel] [Urgent, Input Needed] Moving the Xen Project Developer meeting to start a little earlier to accomodate for joint Xen-KVM Hackathon

Hi,

this year KVM Forum and Xen Developer Summit are colocated with KVMForum running Mon-Wed and Xen Developer Summit running Thu-Fri.The KVM Forum organizers always run a Hackathon onWednesdayafternoon and approached me whether we should make thisajoint KVM-Forum - Xen Developer Summit Hackathon. The joint Hackathon would take place from 1200 - 1800.

There is certainlyalot of overlap (especially in QEMU) so it wouldprobably be very productive for all of us. Unfortunately, we have scheduled the Xen Project Developer (http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Developer_Meeting_XS13) meeting already from 1300 - 1600, which would give us no overlap really. This would only give us two hours overlap. So I was thinking we could start the meeting earlier. I would need to order lunch though, which would push up the costs. Before I try and find funds, I first wanted to ask you for input.

Vote -1: if you do not believe we should move the meeting at all (please state a reason, e.g. travel already booked) Vote +1: if you agree, but state a preference. I was thinking we could run from either 1000 to 1400 or 1100 to 1500 (1 hour longer to accomodate for lunch at the meeting)
If you are happy with a short lunch (e.g. 30 minutes), also let me know.

That would still give us some overlap between the two events.

Regards
Lars