Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.4 development update

On 23/09/13 13:13, Jan Beulich wrote:
On 23.09.13 at 13:48, George Dunlap <george.dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
(Though again, I think that at some
point, if it's not important enough for someone to implement, it's not
important enough to keep supporting.)
I accept that this is one way of viewing things, but as someone
implementing hypervisor side stuff for people even if neither I nor
customers of my employer immediately need it, I think it is not
completely off to expect some symmetry here: I think it is
reasonable for someone to point out deficiencies in areas (s)he
doesn't normally work on, and expect those responsible for
these areas to pick this up unless it's completely off.

Fair enough. :-)

 -George