Re: [Xen-devel] How does credit_2 scheduler weighting work?

On 25/09/13 11:34, Adel Amani wrote:
yes, you have right and I have apology of you and associate :-( .... it was a inappropriate :-( ..... I'm very sorry
Maybe because I was nobody answers ..... I had seen this page but can't help me.
you write code Credit_2, can you help me this field? (please)

1.  Don't e-mail privately. Keep xen-devel in the cc.

2. I will be happy to answer any questions that are:
 a. Specific
 b. Are not easily found in the man pages or using Google.

 -George