Re: [Xen-devel] How does credit_2 scheduler weighting work?

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 3:06 PM, Adel Amani <adel.amani66@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  Hello
> I am Adel Amani from university of Isfehan. I am interested in cooperation
> in xen. I will improve in scheduler of xen but I dont know where I can
> change the wight in scheduler credit_2!!! please help me.

Look, you've now posted basically the same question on a number of
different places: on the Xen UserVoice page, on someone's G+ profile,
and even mailed people individually.  Anything other than posting to
the xen-devel list was inappropriate behavior.  It's not our job to
help you with your project and hold your hand.  If you can't read the
xl man page or do a Google search to figure out how to set the weight,
why do you expect us to think you're going to be able to improve the
scheduler -- one of the most complicated and difficult parts of Xen?

Try reading this page and see if it helps you.

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Asking_Xen_Devel_Questions

 -George