Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.4 development update -- RFC for feature freeze timeline

> On Thu, 26 Sep 2013, George Dunlap wrote:
> > Additional things which are likely to make it if we extend a month (18
> > Nov):
>
> > * NUMA Memory migration
> > * Per-vcpu NUMA affinity
> > * PV NUMA interface
> > * ARM guest migration
> > * USB hotplug for libxl
> >
> * new hypercalls for SWIOTLB on ARM

I have a question regarding the candidate features for feature freeze.
Can anyone declare a new feature or does it only for Citrix employees and
maintainers?
For instance, if I want to upstream live migration feature in ARM, what am I
going to do?