[Xen-devel] Windows 8 VGA Passthrough

Geniuses,

I've been trying to get VGA pass-through working on Windows 8, however I've been running into a few issues. Currently I can get Windows 8 running flawlessly without VGA pass-through, however I'm planning on using it for gaming, so this wont work.

When I start windows 8, I am able to get past the install portion of the DVD, however it hangs on "Getting devices ready.. (n%)".

Hardware Information :
AMD Fx6300
ASUS M5a99x evo r2.0
16GB RAM
6670 Radeon HD - Dom0
7850 Radeon HD - Win8

Attached is a zip with the following debugging files:
dmesg-boot : xl dmesg right after boot
dmesg-win : xl dmesg after windows 8 fails
grub : My grub configuration file
win8.cfg : My Windows 8 configuration file
xen-info : The result of xl info

If I've left out anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for your time,
-John