[Xen-devel] Fwd: Vmx_vmenter_helper() and hvm_inject_page_fault()

Thank you for your answer.

> ... and yes here, pointing out that in both cases this is likely
> wrong anyway (as being too late in the process, and as being
> bogus, since there shouldn't be anything [other than perhaps
> logging for debugging purposes] at this point that could possibly
> cause you to need to do either of the two).

OK, let's assume that I need it for debugging purposes. Should the
call, assuming that I check for usermode as explained above before
calling hvm_inject_page_fault(ec | PFEC_user_mode, address), work as
advertised? If not, what would be a better place to put this page
fault injection assuming I'd like to trigger it at VMENTER time?

Thanks again.