[Xen-devel] pvgrub2 for ARM

Hello, all. I've ported grub2 to x86_64-xen and i386-xen (PAE only). How
big is the difference between ARM and i386 when seen as pv guest? I have
an ARM here but it's a raspberry pi, so no support for xen. Are there
machines for under $100 on which xen runs? What's with 64-bit ARM?
Alternatively, I'll probably go for Google HP chromebook 11.
Or may I have access to some server where I'd be able to run VMs with my
kernel (GRUB) and HDD?