Re: [Xen-devel] Intermittent fatal page fault with XEN 4.3.1 (Centos 6.3 DOM0 with linux kernel 3.10.16.)

Jan,

I will give your patch a try.
I have to recant my previous statement regarding not using nested-virt.
It seems some of the code that is being executed on the vm contains vmx
instructions.
Since by virtue of running this code in an hvm subject make it nested-virt.

This raises a question, if this functionality is undesired can we just disable
nested virt by adding
nestedhvm=false to the configuration file?  Should the cpuid and cupid_check
settings be changed as well?

Thanks,
Jeff