Re: [Xen-devel] Intermittent fatal page fault with XEN 4.3.1 (Centos 6.3 DOM0 with linux kernel 3.10.16.)

>>> On 06.11.13 at 17:05, <Jeff_Zimmerman@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This raises a question, if this functionality is undesired can we just
> disable nested virt by adding
> nestedhvm=false to the configuration file?

Sure. And as that's supposedly the default, just deleting the line
should be fine too.

> Should the cpuid and cupid_check settings be changed as well?

I don't think so, unless you manually override it to look like VMX
was available.

That said - it would still be nice if you could help us figure out the
bug's origin (and I assume you realize that it would be even more
helpful for us if you did all this on 4.4-unstable).

Jan