Re: [Xen-devel] Xen for real-time/embedded/automotive

That's actually exactly what Mirage needs too -- we don't ever switch address spaces. I'd be interested in supporting any (Micro?)OS for Xen/ARM that you come up with. We already have an ARMv7 native code backend for the OCaml compiler which outputs a self-contained object file that will link straight into any such boot loader.

-anil
I'll keep you posted. Hopefully it won't take me too much longer...

Regards