Re: [Xen-devel] [qemu-upstream-unstable test] 22091: tolerable FAIL - PUSHED

>>> On 25.11.13 at 10:50, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, 2013-11-23 at 03:34 +0000, xen.org wrote:
>> Tests which are failing intermittently (not blocking):
>>  test-amd64-amd64-xl-qemuu-win7-amd64  5 xen-boot            fail pass in
> 22089
>>  test-amd64-amd64-xl-qemuu-winxpsp3  5 xen-boot              fail pass in
> 22089
>>  test-amd64-i386-xend-qemuu-winxpsp3  5 xen-boot             fail pass in
> 22089
>
> Should these be worrying us? It seems to have affected multiple machines
> (moss-bug, bush-cricket and leaf-beetle). In all three cases they appear
> to have stalled at "Starting MTA:", since that is the last thing before
> the ts-log-capture induced debug key stuff. It looks like exim does
> subsequently start though. This sort of thing is often a DNS thing (lack
> of reverse DNS etc) IME. We don't collect any logs relevant to that
> though.

The thins is that I can't see how the version of qemu could affect
Dom0 boot in the first place, so I'd generally assume these are
either artifacts or would reproduce on the main tree tests (at
which point we'd surely have to investigate them).

Jan