Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.4 development update: RC0 imminent

On 12/05/2013 04:59 PM, David Vrabel wrote:
On 05/12/13 16:29, George Dunlap wrote:
Features which might be worth highlighting for testing in blogs:

* Event channel scalability
  - David Vrabel
I have a pending critical bug fix which I am running through some
automated tests right now.  There's not much point in testing this
without the fix.

I was also going to schedule some more extensive testing when a slot
becomes available, but if RC0 is imminent I will post the fix tomorrow
rather than waiting for further testing.

* kexec -- is this worth testing?
  - David Vrabel
Everything is worth testing...  This has already seen a fair amount of
testing by various people already (as well as extensive testing in
XenServer's automated test system) so I don't think it needs to be
called out specifically for more testing.

OK -- but is it something that is worthwhile calling out specifically as a cool new feature? Is it the kind of thing for which it would be helpful to raise awareness?

 -George