Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 24250: tolerable FAIL

>>> On 06.01.14 at 10:36, xen.org <ian.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> flight 24250 xen-unstable real [real]
> http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~xensrcts/logs/24250/
>
> Failures :-/ but no regressions.
>
> Regressions which are regarded as allowable (not blocking):
>  test-armhf-armhf-xl           7 debian-install               fail   like
> 24146
>  test-amd64-i386-xl-winxpsp3-vcpus1  7 windows-install          fail like
> 23938
>  test-amd64-i386-xl-win7-amd64  7 windows-install              fail  like
> 24146

These windows-install failures have been pretty persistent for
the last month or two. I've been looking at the logs from the
hypervisor side a number of times without spotting anything. It'd
be nice to know whether anyone also did so from the tools and
qemu sides... In any event we will need to do something about
this before 4.4 goes out.

Jan