Re: [Xen-devel] Domain Save Image Format proposal (draft B)

On Wed, 2014-02-12 at 11:27 +0000, Frediano Ziglio wrote:
> More about endianess and protocols.

I don't think we need more on this. It has already gotten far more
discussion than needed for such a minor issue and I trust David to take
on board any useful feedback and to update the spec accordingly as
needed.

It would be more useful if people were to spend their time thinking
about the core of the proposal instead of nitpicking around the edges.

Ian.