[Xen-devel] what is xen design in multriprocessor host?

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: xennn <openbg@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 00:28:29 -0800 (PST)
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 08:28:47 +0000

Hi all

As we know xen is bare metal hypervisor. I want to know what is the xen
design when it can access multiple processors. I would like  to ask:

 is xen multriprocessor model is linux's smp model - the kernel instance is
only one and the all host's real cpus execute concurrently this one
instance  of the kernel?

Best regards