Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 25315: regressions - trouble: blocked/broken/fail/pass

On Thu, 2014-02-27 at 15:02 +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> xen.org writes ("[xen-unstable test] 25315: regressions - trouble:
> blocked/broken/fail/pass"):
> > flight 25315 xen-unstable real [real]
> > http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~xensrcts/logs/25315/
> >
> > Regressions :-(
> >
> > Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
> > including tests which could not be run:
> >  build-amd64-oldkern           4 xen-build            fail REGR. vs. 25275
> >  build-i386                    4 xen-build            fail REGR. vs. 25281
>
> Our network infrastructure problems have become intolerable.

:-/

I think for this particular hg tree it would be tolerable for osstest to
clone from a local hg mirror updated via a daily cronjob. That tree is
pretty slow moving.

Once the initial clone to the mirror has completed then the incremental
updates ought to be fast enough to avoid the network timeouts.

Ian.