Re: [Xen-devel] qemu-upstream stubdom - status?

Antti Kantee writes ("Re: qemu-upstream stubdom - status?"):
> On 08/04/14 10:49, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > I've just started looking at the rump kernels with a view to
> > (eventually) trying to get qemu-upstream working but I don't have
> > anything I can show you yet.
>
> Last time we discussed this (ca. FOSDEM-time), I put up a page to list
> the issues with the hopes of a TODO-list making it easy to just tick
> items off quickly.  Wishful thinking.  I probably also forgot to send
> the URL to you.  Anyway, I updated the content now, here's the URL:

Thanks.

The big one there is pthreads but I don't think we actually need that
for qemu-dm, provided we have aio, which it looks like we do ?

> I think Justin Cormack (also cc'd) has something yet unpublished for the
> build issue with some form of "compiler triplet".

ATM I can't build the current rumpuser-xen tip, because I get
  ld: cannot find -lrumpkern_time
and indeed no librumpkern_time.a seems to have been built.

(I have edited rumpuser-xen/Config.mk to refer to my xen.git's
dist/install for XEN_HEADERS.)

Thanks,
Ian.