Re: [Xen-devel] vif processing is unbalance

On Tue, 2014-04-22 at 10:14 -0400, xu cong wrote:
> Thanks for your suggestion. I am doing research in this area. I hope
> to send the vif irq to the vcpu running the corresponding vif kernel
> thread, just like the linux NIC RPS/RFS. Dynamically changing the IRQ
> affinity in userspace can not provide such a fine granularity IRQ
> scheduling, because vif kernel threads are floating among vcpus. If
> you can give me some hints that which functions or codes involving IRQ
> issuing in netback,

As requested in [0] Please use the tools you have available, such as
search engines and grep to try and answer these questions for yourself
before asking on the list.

[0] http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Asking_Xen_Devel_Questions

Please also do not top post.

Ian.