Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.4 Testing: Platform Op XENPF_microcode_update Leaves VCPU Lock Set?

On Apr 24, 2014, at 10:10 AM, Andrew Cooper <andrew.cooper3@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> ps. I tried subscribing to the Xen dev list 3 times but it never worked.
>
> That is curious.  Any indication of an error?  You certainly havn't
> successfully signed up as I had to approve this email through moderation.
>
> ~Andrew

Andrew,

I tried the web page 3 times and each time it just silently failed. No error
messages and nothing showed up. Perhaps a problem with Apple Mail. I used to
like it but now it seems less stable, but I am too busy to switch. But I did
try to subscribe, so this thread would not be private chit chat.

Sincerely,

John

What is the formal meaning of the one-line program
#include "/dev/tty"

J.P. McDermott                  building 12
Code 5542                       john.mcdermott@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Naval Research Laboratory       voice: +1 202.404.8301
Washington, DC 20375, US        fax:   +1 202.404.7942