Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC v3 1/6] xen/arm: Add basic save/restore support for ARM

On Fri, 2014-05-09 at 09:56 +0100, Julien Grall wrote:
> >> This header file isn't touched by any subsequent patches, and just
> >> having it as a list of includes is overkill.  Can it be dropped?  5
> >> extra includes in a few .c files is hardly breaking the bank.
> > Last time I tried it quickly, the compilation broke. Will try again.
>
> This header is used in common code (xen/common/hvm/save.c). It might be
> better on have a dummy header.

It's used exactly twice in common code, xen/common/hvm/save.c and
xen/drivers/passthrough/io.c. I'm not sure which functionality from this
header these guys are using but it can't be much (or the arm version
would be bigger).

I think it's probably better to just eliminate this asm include from
common code.

Ian.